About SFIA7 development
SFIA7 beta release now published
The SFIA Foundation is pleased to announce that SFIA7 is now available as a beta release.
- Digital transformation – we have created a specific view of the SFIA7 skills for these skills
- Agile / DevOps – we have created 2 specific views of the SFIA7 skills for these
- Software Engineering – new skills added and other SFIA6 skills updated
- Big Data/Informatics – skills added and revised, and guidance on which skills are typically associated with various Big Data topics
- Service management – new skills added and importance of a services focus made explicit in a number of other skills
- Cybersecurity – a significant addition to the levels of responsibility to re-inforce that security is a responsibility for all
- The knowledge dimension – sanother significant addition to reflect the importance of knowledge
We are making the beta release available to enable you to review and test the content.
- Please take the opportunity to review and provide feedback
- Please share the links and material with anyone else who may be interested
- You will need to login to the SFIA website in the usual way to access the PDF, Word or XLS material
- On-line version available here - https://www.sfia-online.org/en/sfia-7/skills/skills-home
- PDF, MS Word, XLS available here - https://www.sfia-online.org/en/sfia-7/documentation
- Note that the formatting of the documents is very basic for beta. This will be improved for final release.