These views of SFIA provide a quick-start list of the SFIA skills which are most relevant to a selection of professional disciplines, industry topics and complementary frameworks. Click on the tiles below.
Full framework views
The core SFIA framework groups skills into categories and sub-categories for the purposes of the reference guide and navigation. Colour coding is also used to identify the categories. Click on the tiles below.
Using the SFIA Views
SFIA is a flexible resource and the focussed views demonstrate that the skills in SFIA can be easily be grouped, filtered, and viewed in alternative ways to support specific professional disciplines, industry topics and complementary frameworks.
- These views can provide a quick start approach to understanding and using SFIA.
- As with all applications of SFIA; these views should be considered against your specific organisational context and business objectives. Please refer to the full SFIA framework if you think something is missing.
- The full reference guide and this website provide advice and guidance on the adoption of SFIA.
- There is also an active global ecosystem of SFIA Partners, SFIA Consultants and Practitioners. They are available for advice on adopting SFIA. Full details are available here.
- If you represent a professional body or a framework owner and would like to collaborate with the SFIA Foundation on the development of additional SFIA views; please contact the SFIA General Manager
The following views are in the idea formulation stage.
Creating views of SFIA takes time, energy and resources so we need to prioritise.
Please contact the SFIA General Manager:
- so we can understand potential demand for these views
- to let us know if you can contribute to the development of views
- to suggest other views we should be considering