Tools and resources
The SFIA Foundation collates useful resources to share with SFIA users. These come from a variety of sources and are positoned to support specific user needs. Formal endorsement of the resources is not intended at this stage. Please contact the to find out more or if you have suggestions for additional tools and resources.
Current resources include:
- SFIA views to help users identify the SFIA skills which are most relevant to specific professional disciplines, industry topics and complementary frameworks.
- Guidance on the knowledge component of the SFIA capability model and the relationship between the SFIA framework and Bodies of Knowledge (BoKs)
- Details of SFIA EU ICT role profile collaboration and SFIA competency profiles for the 30 EU ICT professional role profiles
- A comparison and detailed mapping of e-CF to SFIA
- A draft report comparing the Japanese iCD framework to SFIA
- A mapping of SFIA skills to the digital, data and technology (DDaT) roles being promoted by the UK Government Digital Service
- Guidelines for good practice with SFIA self-assessments
Future resources will include:
- Usage guidance across Digital, IT, Software Engineering and other key issues
- Other collaborations
Some SFIA Partners have developed software tools to support the adoption and use of SFIA in a number of ways.
- However, currently, the SFIA Foundation does not provide its own, endorsed software apps and tools