Learn how organisations around the world (private and public, large and small) are using SFIA to maximise value to both the organisation and its' customers.
This is a unique opportunity for thought leadership, networking and training.
Two sessions will be held on the day – Session 1 is focused on Practical skills management, and features presentations such as:
· The digital & cyber skills landscape – do we REALLY have a skills shortage?
· SFIA in digital transformation – integrating SIAM, COBIT, ITIL and SFIA
· SFIA in project management – using SFIA to support Agile and other project approaches.
Session 2 focuses on HR and Talent Management, with presentations on:
· SFIA for People Managers – how does SFIA help you?
· Strategic workforce planning – organisational capabilities, development and career planning
· SFIA and the people supply chain – recruitment, procurement and supplier management.
Rounding out each session will be a panel session, where we invite you to ask questions and get answers from SFIA Accredited Consultants with a wealth of experience helping organisations implement SFIA in the real world.
Visit www.sfia.events to view the full agenda, plus find out about early bird discounted training!