Extended Corporate User licence
It is quite normal for corporations using SFIA to construct an internal scheme or framework for skills management, and to embed SFIA in it. The Corporate User licence covers that type of use. However, if the internal framework is then distributed internally to other companies in the same Corporation, to other departments within the same Government, or some similar situation, you will need the Extended Corporate User Licence.
This licence covers:
- in-house management of staff
- personal use by the organisation's staff
- distribution for this internal use to other companies in the same Corporation, to other departments within the same Government, or similar situations.
This licence does not permit:
- Any commercial exploitation of SFIA
- Any use of the SFIA trademark
- Use of SFIA in a rate card relating to the provision of human resources for hire or contract.
Get this licence
To get the Extended Corporate User Licence, please contact our Business Administrator.
When you have received our invoice, you can pay online.