Corporate User licence
This licence covers:
- In-house management of staff
- Personal use by the organisation's staff.
This licence does not permit:
- Any commercial exploitation of SFIA
- Any use of the SFIA trademark
- Use of SFIA in a rate card relating to the provision of human resources for hire or contract.
- Any distribution or publication of SFIA material in any form, even to other organisations in the same group or to other Government Departments. You would need the Extended Corporate User licence.
Get this licence
This licence is free. You can choose it when you register on this site.