Most users of the SFIA Framework may do so free of charge - but you or your organisation must register.
Once you have registered and chosen the SFIA licence you need, you can access all of the SFIA materials.
You can browse SFIA online
You must be registered on the site and logged in, then you can see the complete SFIA information:
- All professional skills, each with an overall definition, and with differential definitions at the levels at which the skill is recognised.
- This information is supported by introductory material, and by generic definitions of the seven standard levels of attainment.
The browsable information is available in English, German, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese.
You can download SFIA publications
You must be registered on the site and logged in to get these PDF files:
- SFIA Framework Reference Guide: the complete SFIA information: the same information as in the browsable web pages
- Summary chart: a single sheet showing skills and levels diagrammatically (size: A3, 420 mm x 297 mm)
- Moving to SFIA6: a transition guide for users moving from the previous version of SFIA
- SFIA Framework as a spreadsheet: to build into your own internal management framework
The chart and reference guide are available in English, German, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese.