Principal consultant at BSMimpact, specialising in transformation and Business Service Management. Proven facilitator of Service Management adoption and improvement, organisation design, transformation and business change. Core competencies: optimising business process & support structures to deliver higher service quality and quantifiable cost savings.
- Successful projects at many organizations, including Vodafone, Centrica, British Airways, O2, HP, BMC and many other large and smaller organisations.
- Skilled best-practice practitioner with significant experience in SFIA, ITIL, ISO/IEC20000, COBIT, eTOM and many others
- itSMF UK (IT Service Management Forum) Management Board member; SFIA Council member; Lead for the priSM® Global Advisory Committee
- Business Transformation specialist; co-developer of BSMimpact’s methodology The Transformation Journey TM
- Emphasis on organisation & process optimisation, technology impartial
Contacts: Matthew Burrows
Phone: 0800 756 9998
Base: Thames Valley, UK
Area served: Worldwide
CV: click here
Website: click here