Dennis has extensive experience in information technology, project management and capability development services. This unique combination has lead to work roles as diverse as consulting for APEC within Asia on the development of telecommunication skill standards, to developing skill standards for the Australian mining industry, leading a B2B web development team for BP Australia, and developing values and skill based capability modelling for major IT organisations.
Dennis is also an experienced project manager, and has managed projects in IT, business development and change management for clients like BP Australia, BHP Billiton, and both federal and state government agencies.
- Contact: Dennis Trevarthen
- Qualifications: BA(Hons Lvl) Grad Dip.Ed Dip. Project Management Dip.Business Dip.Training Systems PRINCE2 MIMC AIMM AIFPM MAIPM
- Principal Consultant Company: Ability Associates Australia Pty Ltd ABN 82 066 553 848
- Mobile: 0419 359 829 Telephone: 03 9531 7578 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ability.com.au
- Post: Box 159, Elwood, Vic. 3184