Become an Accredited Partner
Many organisations are now using SFIA. They expect that providers of HR‐related services will have an understanding of the framework and how to use it.
Partners offering these services can:
- benefit from commercial exploitation of SFIA
- demonstrate awareness of this significant factor in IT management
- be seen as contributors and supporters of an industry‐wide movement
- have their identities and contact details listed on the SFIA web site
- exhibit (space permitting) at the Partner’s Exhibition attached to the SFIA Conference.
Types of partnership
Companies that offer products and/or services that relate to human capital management, and want to make use of SFIA in the construction, promotion or delivery of those products or services could become an Accredited Partner (or a Global Accredited Partner if they wished to include all wholly-owned subsidiary companies in the partnership).
Many organisations want to understand how IT qualifications relate to SFIA. Organisations that award qualifications relating to IT can get a special SFIA partnership licence – the Mapping licence (or Global Mapping Licence to include all wholly-owned subsidiary companies in the partnership) – that allows publication of the mappings between those qualifications and SFIA. That mapping will be useful to:
- those who might obtain the qualifications awarded
- those who might employ such qualified people.
You can also read our guidelines on how to do mapping.
How to apply
If your organisation wishes to partner with The SFIA Foundation, you need to:
- pay an annual fee to the SFIA Foundation – this is formalised in a simple licence agreement. The amount depends on the type of partnership licence you want and the type of SFIA-related services or products you plan to offer.
- ensure two members of staff become accredited as SFIA Consultants; this involves attendance on one of the recognised one‐day SFIA workshops, and assessment of the consultant’s CV by the Foundation’s assessors.
- provide contact details for the SFIA website.
Please read our General Terms and Conditions for more details on terms of partnership.
Please contact our Business administrator to start the application process.